Friday, January 22, 2010

Thing #2

I watched the tutorial on the 7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners. In order to be a lifelong learner, one must have confidence in themself as a competent and effective learner.

Out of the 7 1/2 habits mentioned, I found that the easiest one for me is "begin with the end in mind." I'm a very goal oriented person. So, I always focus on what I want in the end and work my way towards that goal.

I honestly feel that I display all of the habits mentioned, but I guess the hardest one for me would be "view problems and challenges." Oftentimes, I can get so flustered by issues that arise that I fail to see the reward gained by the situation until much later.

1 comment:

  1. Good job of including hot links! Be sure when including urls in emails to do the same thing...sometimes it simply means hitting return at the end of typing the url.

    ReplyDelete