Friday, January 22, 2010

Thing #3

Creating this blog was SO easy! I used Blogger many years ago, but deleted my blog when I realized no one was reading it! lol! So, I did not have any issues with creating or naming my blog. However, I had never created an avatar and was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was. I simply followed the directions given under Thing #3 and easily created my vampire avatar.

Some of you may be wondering why I chose a vampire avatar. Well, I will let you in on a little secret...I LOVE vampires! lol! I enjoy reading and watching movies about the immortal beings and often wonder how it would feel to actually live as a vampire. My obssesion started with Edward...yes, THE Edward from Twilight, but now has evolved into a more classic view of vampire lore.

9 comments:

  1. I think the avatars a re great way share bits of ourselves in a playful way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your title is terrific!(I love alliteration.) Your risky revealing of your views of vampires sets the bar high as the games begin.

    Bubbly BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you set up your blog and avatar! I too, love the twilight series. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your avatar! I'm a huge Twilight fan too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like everyone, I too love the Twilight series. Your blog is great! I loved creating my avatar, it was like modern day paper dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am finally reading Twilight. So far I am really enjoying it. I relate to Bella and her lack of athletic ability. I remember the days of dodging volley balls in gym class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the Twilight series, too! Have you had a chance to read The Host yet? It starts a little slowly, but Meyer captures the reader, just as in Twilight. Fantastic avatar and blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVED The Host, Luka! I have never really been a sci-fi fan, but that books is amazing!

    ReplyDelete